MCC Transport Singapore Ltd.
MCC Transport – Your Intra Asia Partner
MCC Transport is a regional specialist handling all Intra–Asia containerized cargo for the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group in addition to providing feeder services for a wide range of regional and global shipping lines. Having operated in the market for more than 20 years, MCC Transport represents a group of service oriented and knowledgeable people providing customers with a wide-range direct port coverage and a large corridor portfolio in the Intra Asian market.
- Headquartered in Singapore
- 500 staff in 14 countries (scope from Bangladesh to East Russia)
- Operates around 70 vessels, with 204 port calls a week
- Serves over 4,500 corridors
- Annual Turnover of USD 1.1 Billion in 2015
- Approximately 1.5 TEU carried annually
- 21nd largest liner company in the world (Source : Alphaliner basis nominal capacity)
- Additionally, access to Maersk Line’s mainhaul network
Your Intra-Asia Specialist
A trade specialist in the Intra-Asia market for decades, MCC Transport has the experience and expertise to help you steer your business through the ever-changing and rapidly growing market in this region.
This means we understand the requirements and dynamics of the Intra-Asian trade. We are flexible in our operations but at the same time maintain a strong focus on schedule reliability.
Mercantile Ocean Maritime Co.(Filipinas), Inc.
Address: 9/F One E-com Center Harbor Drive cor Sunset Avenue Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City